Information About Business Study: Your Career in
Jobs directly related to your degree
* Management consultant - advises client businesses on getting value for money, maximising growth or improving performance.
* Systems analyst - examines a business activity to help decide whether new IT solutions will improve productivity.
* Chartered accountant - provides accountancy, audit/assurance, tax and business advisory services to external or internal clients.
* Chartered management accountant - analyses business performance and provides financial information to set policy and help organisations plan future development.
* Insurance underwriter - decides whether to accept insurance cover applications and sets terms by assessing risk factors to determine likelihood of a claim.
* Logistics and distribution manager - manages the supply, movement, distribution and/or storage of goods and materials.
* Corporate financier - provides investment and advisory services to client companies, institutions and governments.
Jobs where your degree would be useful
* Marketing executive - develops product brands using marketing and promotional campaigns. The fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) field covers high-volume, low-value goods with high public visibility and a short life span, such as food, drink, confectionery, toiletries and household goods.
* Human resources officer - develops, advises on and implements policies for the effective deployment of an organisation’s human resources (HR). The work may involve recruitment and selection, training and development, employee relations and discipline, pay and conditions, departmental restructuring and diversity.
* Advertising account executive - works for an advertising agency that serves outside clients, acts as a link between client and agency and coordinates the client’s campaigns.
* Retail merchandiser - responsible for retail product planning and works closely with buying teams to forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
* Banker - provides financial services to individual and business customers including: bank accounts, cash handling, cheque clearing, credit and debit cards, loans and mortgages, foreign currency, and insurance products.
* Sales executive - maximises sales of a company’s goods or services in designated markets at home or overseas. Opportunities include those in FMCG, consumer durables (e.g. clothing, footwear, domestic equipment, toys) and in specialist industrial supply.
Other Career Opportunities
Psychology : Your Career In
Job options with Psychology
Politics : Your Career In
Job options with Politics
Physics : Your Career In
Job Options with Physics
Mathematics : Your Career In
Job Option with Mathematics
International relations : Your Career In
Job Options with International relations
Law : Your Career In
Law Job Options
Civil Engineering: Your Career In
Civil Engineering Job Options
Business Study: Your Career in
Job options with Business Study
Civil Engineering : Your Career In
Job Options with Civil Engineering
Agriculture : Your Career In
Job options with Agriculture
Sociology : Your Career In
Job Options with Sociology
Humanities : Your Career In
Job Options with Humanities
Hospitality management/hotel and catering : Job options
Job option with Hospitality management/hotel and catering : Job options
Geography : Your Career In
Job option with Geography
Health Studies : Career In
Job Option in Health Studies
History : Your Career In
Job options with History
English: Your Career In
Job options with English
Education : Your Career in
Job Option with Education
Economics: Your Career
Job options with Economics
Computer science/IT : Your Career
Your Career with the subject Computer science/IT
Chemistry : Your Career
Your career and job option in Chemistry
Business Study: Your Carrer
Career in Business Study
Career with Biology
Jobs options with Biology
Your career in Anthropology
Accountancy and finance : Job options
Your Career with Accountacny and Finance