Information About Politics : Your Career In
Jobs directly related to your degree
* Public affairs consultant - often referred to as lobbyists, public affairs consultants use their understanding of the political system to provide political and public policy advice to their clients.
* Politician's assistant - provide administrative, research, constituency, parliamentary and publicity support for elected politicians
* Government research officer -design, formulate and conduct social research projects. They collect, manage and analyse information through a variety of research techniques, the results of which may be used to shape policy or to examine the effectiveness of existing policy
* Social researcher - designs, formulates, carries out and manages social research projects, either personally or via agencies.
* Civil service fast streamer - fast track training programme to work with and for government. Job roles within the Civil Service Fast Stream programme include policy adviser, project leader, consultant and researcher.
Jobs where your degree would be useful
* Charity fundraiser - work to achieve an annually agreed money-raising target through actively marketed and promoted activities, campaigns or events.
* Education administrator - organise and oversee administrative activities and systems that support and facilitate the smooth running of an education institution.
* Local government officer - deals with the administrative needs of different departments, assists in the development of policies and procedures, and helps coordinate their implementation. There are many areas of specialism including: finance; personnel; education; social work; and IT.
* Event organiser - identify potential business, researches markets and plan and run all aspects of events on behalf of a client or their own organisation.
* Market researcher - collect data from a variety of sources and uses it to enable informed decision-making in many sectors.
* Volunteer coordinator - coordinates the work of volunteers and develops new voluntary opportunities either within their own organisation or on behalf of other organisations such as hospitals.
* Newspaper journalist - identify potential business, researches markets and plan and run all aspects of events on behalf of a client or their own organisation.
Other Career Opportunities
Psychology : Your Career In
Job options with Psychology
Politics : Your Career In
Job options with Politics
Physics : Your Career In
Job Options with Physics
Mathematics : Your Career In
Job Option with Mathematics
International relations : Your Career In
Job Options with International relations
Law : Your Career In
Law Job Options
Civil Engineering: Your Career In
Civil Engineering Job Options
Business Study: Your Career in
Job options with Business Study
Civil Engineering : Your Career In
Job Options with Civil Engineering
Agriculture : Your Career In
Job options with Agriculture
Sociology : Your Career In
Job Options with Sociology
Humanities : Your Career In
Job Options with Humanities
Hospitality management/hotel and catering : Job options
Job option with Hospitality management/hotel and catering : Job options
Geography : Your Career In
Job option with Geography
Health Studies : Career In
Job Option in Health Studies
History : Your Career In
Job options with History
English: Your Career In
Job options with English
Education : Your Career in
Job Option with Education
Economics: Your Career
Job options with Economics
Computer science/IT : Your Career
Your Career with the subject Computer science/IT
Chemistry : Your Career
Your career and job option in Chemistry
Business Study: Your Carrer
Career in Business Study
Career with Biology
Jobs options with Biology
Your career in Anthropology
Accountancy and finance : Job options
Your Career with Accountacny and Finance